If you’re reading this, we’re assuming you love Inter Milan and the community we’ve built here at Serpents of Madonnina. Here’s your opportunity to take on a bigger role in this community.
Serpents of Madonnina is looking for its next site manager. Keep reading to find out if this is the perfect fit for you.
What does the role entail?
The manager would be responsible for the following duties:
- Making sure that the site is publishing every day, and at a volume high enough for the site to continue to grow.
- Manage the site’s Twitter account, and help it continue to grow.
- Recruit, train and manage a staff of contributors that cover Inter Milan and news on the site.
- Regular communication with SB Nation management over site goals, traffic, and progress.
- Moderating and maintaining a vibrant, welcoming site community.
What qualifications should you have?
Our best candidates will:
- Have a passion for Inter Milan and news and is already familiar with Serpents of Madonnina.
- Understand how to use popular social media networks, like Twitter and Facebook, and be willing to adapt to new best practices.
- Be able to produce and edit clean copy.
- Have the organizational skills to manage a staff of multiple people.
- Be comfortable working in a remote environment.
How do you apply?
To apply, please submit a resume detailing any previous writing and/or management experience, a cover letter explaining why you’re the best person for the role, and a soccer-related writing sample. All items should be submitted via our Vox Media Careers page. You must submit all three items to be considered for this opportunity.
If you have questions about this role, the application process, or Serpents of Madonnina or SB Nation in general, please contact Jeremiah Oshan, Soccer team brands editor at email@example.com.
Serpents of Madonnina and SB Nation are committed to bringing you coverage of Inter Milan from a diverse array of voices and perspectives. If your qualifications and experience do not perfectly align with everything we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.