A new Inter season is upon us, and that means another edition of the Serpents of Madonnina Prediction League has arrived as well. A few days before every game, an article will be posted where you comment your prediction for that week’s outing. Points will be awarded for correctly guessing the result, amount of goals scored, and a bonus question. Last year’s winner was LG Inter, breaking Living The Hug Life’s two-year run as champion.
Here is the points system.
- 2 points for guessing the correct result (win, loss, or draw)
- 1 point for guessing the amount of Inter Milan goals scored
- 1 point for guessing the amount of Inter Milan goals conceded
- 1 point for guessing the total amount of goals
- 1 point for the bonus question
Next Opponent: vs Monza
Monza Bonus Question: What Inter player scores the Nerazzurri’s first goal of the 2023/24 season?