With kickoff between Inter and Genoa only forty-eight hours away, we’re wrapping up the final preparations for a new season here at SoM. Perhaps most importantly, the highly-coveted Prediction League is back for its second season. LivingTheHugLife was the inaugural winner last year, tallying 133 points from 48 rounds.
This season we’ll be adding a new point that’s up for grabs. Regardless of the final score, if you correctly guess the number of total goals scored you’ll receive one point. For example, a prediction of 2-2 would still earn one point even if the score was 4-0 or 3-1. Both the prediction and actual score have four goals being scored.
Here’s a refresher on the other criteria.
- 2 points for guessing the correct result (win, loss, or draw)
- 1 point for guessing the amount of Inter Milan goals scored
- 1 point for guessing the amount of Inter Milan goals conceded
- 1 point for guessing the total amount of goals
- 1 point for the bonus question
Next Opponent: vs Genoa
Genoa Bonus Question: Who scores the first goal of Inter’s season?